2/2/13

Posted by Kara on 3:27 PM
Meet my new favorite snack: mini tortilla pizzas. When I first found this recipe, I was more of, "Eh....I guess I could try this..." but when I started eating them, I knew it just had to be shared. It doesn't matter how hungry you are, these will help. If you want a snack, you can eat one or two. If you're starved you could be like me and eat 10!
One of the perks of this recipe is that there's no measurements. No teaspoons, cups, or a million other numbers to memorize. It's so simple.

Ingredients
Soft tortilla shells
Pizza (spaghetti) sauce
Shredded cheese
Whatever topping you want!

Preheat your oven to 350.

Use a cup or tin can to cut up the tortillas
Softly press the pieces into a muffin tin
Add the pizza sauce
Add the cheese and whatever toppings you decide
Throw in the oven 7-10 minutes (I left them in until the edges were golden brown)
Let them cool for 2 minutes, then use a fork to lift them out. Enjoy!

To view the original recipe, go to: fabulousfoodblog.com