3/4/13

Posted by Kara on 2:58 PM

So....I know it's supposed to be in a cup...but I don't owe any pretty cups so out of embarrassment I put this fabulous concoction in a small square bowl. I found this and many other single serving desserts (no worries, I post more of them) on this fabulous website:
So if you don't want to wait for me, go ahead and visit her blog. She's adorable.
Anywhoozers, this is the first time I've made this, and it will probably be one of a million times. It literally takes 3-5 minutes to make from beginning to finish.

Ingredients
1 Tbsp. melted butter
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 egg
2 Tbsp. sour cream
a few drops of vanilla
1/4 cup flour
1/8 tsp baking powder

Mix all the above ingredients in your cup.

Crumb Topping:
1 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix together the topping ingredients and put on top of the cake mixture, then throw in the microwave for 1 minute (give or take 10 seconds depending on how moist you want it).



Enjoy!

Categories: ,